Built in a historic Brazilian Imperial big house, the Mauá Rio Hostel --- now totally renovated---, has just opened its newest and modern installations.
We offer gender-neutral and shared bedrooms, women’s bedrooms, and a room that might be turned into a private bedroom, besides men’s, women’s and inter-gender-neutral bathroom.
We offer, as well, an independent social area outdoors, with a convenient kitchen and bar for guests.
- There are also beds separated by curtains, as a guarantee of privacy and comfortable convenience.
- Individual outlets besides the beds
- Air conditioning (from 10pm to 8am)
- Ceiling fan
- Quality bed linen
- Towels available for rent
- Liquid soap for showers for free
- 24 hours Reception Desk
- Check-in from 2pm on/check-out until 12pm
- Daily house-keeping of the bedrooms and living areas
- Bilingual staff.
- Help for the Sightseeing tours
- Airport and Bus Depot arriving and departing services.
- 24 hours Internet/Wi-Fi
- Computer Free access
From the Mauá Rio Hostel you will get to the main touristic attractions of the Marvelous City by public transportation in just about 30 minutes, such as the Corcovado (Christ, the Redeemer), the Sugar Loaf, the Maracanã Stadium, the Sambodromo, Lapa´s Bohemian District, in addition to the famous Copacabana Beach.
phone: (55-21) 3400-7591.
Whatsapp: (55-21) 97289-3218.
Adress: Ladeira Felipe Neri 15 – Praça Mauá
Rio de Janeiro – RJ
© Mauá Rio Hostel 2016 - All rights reserved